Claims Examiner - Brussels
Our client is active in the insurance sector.
- Receive and distribute incoming correspondence promptly and properly to the respective claims handlers;
- Assist claims personnel in information related needs;
- Assist claim personnel in office administration work such as photocopying and scanning;
- Coordinate filing and archiving;
- Set-up claim files on AEGIS;
- Organize and co-ordinate closed file archiving with students;
- Scan and add documents on Re-Insurance repository (Octopus);
- Filling and tidiness of claim files in^the filing room. Extract stored files when needed.;
- Maintain and update service providers contact details such as adjusters, lawyers, garages and investigators;
- Provide ad-hoc statistical reports;
- Coordinate the claim payment process with^the finance department;
- Handle Consumer Lines (A&H, Loyalty, Automobile) claim files
- Good computer literacy (Office)
- Have an eye for detail
- Capacity to take initiative and make independent decisions
- Ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
Our client offers you a permanent contract.
Send your cv to jobbrussels
axis.jobs with mention of the position & reference number or follow the solicitation instructions below.